Re: Change structural objectClass

Emili Calonge wrote:

Is there a way I can make this change without having to create all the users again?

One can do that with the Relax Rules Extended Control if you really know how to program this.

It's not that much for the time I have to waste but just because I don't know the users passwords so I would have to ask them to enter their password again

Or just slapcat to LDIF, use sed or another editor to tweak the object class(es) and then slapadd the modified LDIF file.

Ciao, Michael.