[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Missing Syntax
- To: Nik Svoboda <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Missing Syntax
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:35:24 +0100
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <47C82320.email@example.com>
- References: <47C82320.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20080201 SeaMonkey/1.1.8
Nik Svoboda wrote:
In the case that it is useful, here is what I am seeing. This picture
is taken from gq. The symptom that lead me to look for this was that no
partial-matches were being returned from LDAP searches, even when
explicitly specified in the search.
The screenshot isn't that useful. You should rather post the
commands you invoked when searching and no results were returned.
Probably together with your slapd.conf (indexing config) and LDIF
of your data.
I am not sending this to the entire list to avoid creating a very
large traffic amount.
Cc:-ed openldap-software list again. Please let's stay there.