Re: Openldap stops responding after a while

Please turn on debug logging and watch the log files to see if you can see the connection from the clients and how the server responds.

The issue may not be openldap per se but related to how your OS is responding to the TCP requests.  Make sure openldap is getting the requests.

man slapd.conf for debug options

Sellers