Re: syncrepl with more that one database

ok now I have two opinions.  Has any one successfully completed
replication of multiple backends.
If so which answer is correct.

use a separate rid for each backend on the same server OR
use only one rid for both backends on one server.

I noticed with my configuration ( only one rid for both backends on
one server ) does not appear to get the
indexes.  entryCSN, entryUUID for the second database.

I have not had time to test the other option, but if I could get an
answer from someone that has been there
and done that, I would save me a little time and effort.

Thanks

james