ldapadd: Invalid syntax (21) additional info: objectclass: value #0 invalid per syntax

I'm following the quick start guide. I'm running openldap 2.3.39. I have my my main.ldif as:

dn: dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: Mississippi Department of Archives and History
dc: mdah

dn: cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
objectclass: organzationalRole
cn: Manager

but when I load it, I get the error:

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us" -W -f main.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"

adding new entry "cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"
ldapadd: Invalid syntax (21)
   additional info: objectclass: value #0 invalid per syntax

a google search says that is usually because of trailing characters, but I checked it in vi, and there are no trailing characters. Any suggestions? my slapd.conf is:

include  /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
allow bind_v2
pidfile  /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
database        bdb
suffix          "dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"
rootpw          {SSHA}xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
directory       /var/lib/ldap
index objectClass               eq
index cn                        pres,sub,eq
index sn                        pres,sub,eq
index uid                       pres,sub,eq
index displayName               pres,sub,eq
index uidNumber                 eq
index gidNumber                 eq
index memberUID                 eq
index sambaSID                  sub,eq
index sambaPrimaryGroupSID      eq
index sambaDomainName           eq
index default                   pres,eq,sub
access to dn.base=""
   by self write
   by * auth

access to attrs=userPassword,sambaLMPassword,sambaNTPassword
   by self write
   by anonymous auth
   by * none

access to attrs=shadowLastChange
   by self write
   by * auth

access to *
   by self write
   by * read

and my ldap.conf is:

BASE dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us

TLS_REQCERT allow
URI ldap://roark.mdah.state.ms.us/
TLS_CACERTDIR /etc/openldap/cacerts

and slapd is running:

ps ax|grep slap
13743 ?        Ssl    0:00 /usr/sbin/slapd -h ldap:/// -u ldap