Upgrading blues

Am currently running openldap-2.3.35 against BerkeleyDB version 4.5.20. Saw that there are now the stable openLDAP version 2.3.39  and also the Berkeley DB version 4.6.21.

I used openLDAP to power my qmail-ldap and wonder if I really need to upgrade at all. If the answer is yes, then with openLDAP version 2.3.39, would it be recommended to go for the latest Berkeley DB's version of should I stay with my current 4.5.20 ? I have read (was it this list?) somewhere that there were some incompatibilities issues between some version of openLDAP and Berkeley DB.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

Sign Up for free Email at http://ureg.home.net.my/