Re: N-Way MultiMaster with 2.4

Ok, I did figure out that I had 1 password wrong in one agreement, which is why I saw the password error every so often, so that side- issue is taken care of.

I moved the agreements out of the cn=config and put it directly into the slapd.conf just to take away some of the variables.

I still get the issue where it has Sync State control issues:

daemon: waked
daemon: select: listen=7 active_threads=0 tvp=zero
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: activity on: 12r
daemon: read activity on 12
daemon: select: listen=7 active_threads=0 tvp=zero
connection_read(12): input error=-2 id=4, closing.
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: removing 12
daemon: waked
daemon: select: listen=7 active_threads=0 tvp=zero
do_syncrep2: rid=010 got search entry without Sync State control
do_syncrepl: rid=010 retrying (4 retries left)