Re: ACL with group???

In the tests directory there are a few examples such as...

data/slapd-acl.conf:
by group/groupOfUniqueNames/uniqueMember.exact="cn=ITD Staff,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com" write

testdata/slapd-idassert.conf:
by group.exact="cn=Authorizable,ou=Groups,o=Esempio,c=IT" read

You can see these in action with the ACL or idassert tests (e.g. "./run test006" in the tests directory); look in the testrun directory for output.