no such object (32)

Can someone help me to understand why I am getting this error? I'm wanting to modify 2 lines. I have:

ldapsearch -D 'cn=Manager,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us' -b "cn=NextFreeUnixId,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us" -w xxxxxxxx -x
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=NextFreeUnixId,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# NextFreeUnixId, gomer.mdah.state.ms.us
dn: cn=NextFreeUnixId,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: sambaUnixIdPool
cn: NextFreeUnixId
sn: NextFreeUnixId
uidNumber: 10019
gidNumber: 10000

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

so I create:

cat NextFreeUnuxID.ldif dn: cn=NextFreeUnixIdPool,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
changetype: modify
gidNumber: 105
uidNumber: 517

but when I run it:

ldapmodify -D "cn=Manager,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us" -w xxxxxxxxx -x -v -f NextFreeUnuxID.ldif
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
replace gidNumber:
105
replace uidNumber:
517
modifying entry "cn=NextFreeUnixIdPool,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"
modify complete
ldapmodify: No such object (32)
matched DN: dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us

and I'm just stumped. why am I getting that error? cn=NextFreeUnixIdPool exists according to the ldapsearch.