[Date Prev][Date Next]
SLES 9.3 spec file for building openldap 2.3.38
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: SLES 9.3 spec file for building openldap 2.3.38
- From: "Keagle, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:38:19 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcgdqXM5POlcDQDRQEOh/0OlCGiPDw==
- Thread-topic: SLES 9.3 spec file for building openldap 2.3.38
Are there any available openldap-2.3.38.spec files out there for SLES
openldap2-client-2.2.24 is already installed on SLES 9.3 and doesn't
support syncrepl. I'm just getting started with LDAP and syncrepl seems
to be a better way to go than slurpd in a 7x24 environment.
Downloaded openldap-2.3.38.tgz from
http://www.openldap.org/software/download/ and it's not ready for RPM.
Since openldap2-client-2.2.24.rpm is already installed, and removing it
would require removing a whole bunch of other stuff in order to just do
a "make install", I'm looking for a cleaner way to get it updated. rpm
Any other ideas?
Not all who wander are lost.
| ---- ___o | email@example.com
Chuck Keagle | ------- \ <, | Work: (425) 865-1488
Enterprise Servers: HPC | ----- ( )/ ( ) | Cell: (425) 417-3434