Re: SLES 9.3 spec file for building openldap 2.3.38

On Samstag, 3. November 2007, Keagle, Chuck wrote:
> Are there any available openldap-2.3.38.spec files out there for SLES
> 9.3?
I regulary build the latest OpenLDAP version for many of our products (SLES9
among them) through the openSUSE build service. For SLES9 you can get the
latest packages here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OpenLDAP/SLES_9/

The source rpms (including the specfile) are available there as well, if you
really want to build them yourself. If you have a buildservice account you
can also get the *.spec file here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=OpenLDAP

--
regards,
	Ralf

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49-911-74053-0
F: +49-911-74053575 - Ralf.Haferkamp@suse.com