Re: how to enable crypt password in Openldap under Windows!!!

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, October 31, 2007 1:16 AM -0600 Hang Zhang <hzhang@cs.uno.edu> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

Please read:

<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html>

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer

Hi Quanah,

Thanks for your reply. However, I found that cannot bind to the ldap server with any
types of hashed password. I use the command slappasswd, and copied the
generated {sha} password and then paste this hashed password into my
slapd.conf file. Then I cannot bind to the ldap server anymore unless I use
the clear text version. I do not know why? Thanks.

Hang