how to enable crypt password in Openldap under Windows!!!

Hi All,

I met a big problem! It is Ok when I use slappasswd -h {MD5}or {sha} but when I use slappasswd -h {CRYPT}, it reminds me that the {CRYPT} scheme not recognized! I search this problem in google and the answer to this is --enable -crypt. However, how to do this under windows XP? I would really appreciate any kinds of help!!

C:\OpenLDAP>slappasswd -h {CRYPT}
New password: Re-enter new password: Password generation failed for scheme {CRYPT}: scheme not recognized

Hang