Re: delta-syncrepl replica out of date

--On Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:05 AM -0400 Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

For my config, for the master accesslog DB portion, I have:

checkpoint <size> <time>

I do not have the:

configured. For both database definitions, I would move your limits portion up so that the overlay XYZ bits are the very last things to be listed, as is advised with all 2.3 releases.

On your replica, I would relocate the updateref bit before the overlay statement. Overlay statements should always be the last part of a database definition in 2.3.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc