Re: extended characterset/binary/base64 support

"Dieter Kluenter" <dieter@dkluenter.de> writes:

> Hi,
> "Naufal Sheikh" <naufalzamir@gmail.com> writes:
>> Hi Sorry Dieter,
>> I have been trying to redo everything from the beginning, and now I
>> have got everything right except the same problem. Here is the error
>> which slapadd generates:
>> <<< dnPrettyNormal: <uid=ddmartin,o=trac>, <uid=ddmartin,o=trac>
>> str2entry: invalid value for attribute clientorg (syntax
>> slapadd: could not parse entry (line=102853)
>> clientorg:: TXVzc2VsaGH8cyBQcm9kdWN0aW9ucw==
> And slapadd is right here as the attribute value for clientorg is not
> pure ascii 'Musselhaï Productions', there is a strange character in
> the value.

sorry some misinterpretation on my side, syntax of clientorg is
directory string, not IA5string, but still there is a strange
character in the value which cannot be read. My working environment is
UTF-8 but still my system cannot display this character.

Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung