Re: strange issue with pwdAccountLockedTime

FRLinux a écrit :
> On 10/9/07, Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr> wrote:
>> So, it is an expected behaviour than modificating operational attributes
>>  at the same time than normal attributes should fail, or is it a bug ?
>
> Hello,
>
> Don't think this is a bug, as far as I understand this,
> pwdAccountLockedTime is an operational pwdPolicy attribute which is
> not a normal attribute. So when dealing with it, you need to set its
> value whereas you'd first delete an attribute if it were a normal one.
I'm not sure to understand you there. If you're opposing 'deleting the
attribute' vs 'setting the attribute to an empty value', it doesn't
change anything here (I tried both). The issue seems to be concurrent
modification of other attributes.
--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs