Re: (Account Usability Control) supported?

Alexander Skwar wrote:

I'd like to know if the "Account Usability Control"
(oid= is supported by OpenLDAP.

I'm not aware of any support for that control. Note that the control you mention seems to be part of a vendor-specific (Sun) password policy. OpenLDAP supports password policy based on <draft-behera-ldap-password-policy>.

If you really need that control, I suggest you consider implementing support for the whole policy it is part of, assuming it is documented appropriately. This could possibly be implemented along the lines of slapo-ppolicy(5) as a run-time loadable custom module (an overlay, in OpenLDAP's nomenclature).

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA