[Date Prev][Date Next]
Truncate log and __db files?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Truncate log and __db files?
- From: "Mark Haney" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:50:55 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Importance: normal
- Thread-index: AcgAZctP7RvuKFFwQLmpjSID74afjA==
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20070814)
I have an openldap server that has a log.000001 file that is ~10MB in
size and several __db.00# files that vary in size from 20KB or so to
300MB in size. My ldap DB only has 30 users in it or so and a restart
of the ldap service takes a half hour or more. How do
maintain/truncate/reduce the sizes of these files?
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
Sr. Systems Administrator
Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support