Re: cn=config example

Gabriel Stein wrote:

Thanks Gavin for your answer. I appreciate this.

Not at all.

Yes, sounds like a good plan. The Admin Guide is a excelent start to the wiki. On next months, if a have a good howto´s to the wiki, where I can install wiki and leave the howto´s? There´s a possibility to have private wiki with contributors at openldap.org <http://openldap.org>? Something like http://wiki.openldap.org?

Like I said, none of the wiki (if ever, as we use our FAQ-O-MATIC (http://www.openldap.org/faq/) will be created until the Admin Guide is finished. So if you have something, please feel free to add it to the FAQ section or our site.

I´m in the end of howto about schema anatomy.

And finally, how I can help you Gavin with Admin Guide?

After checkign out CVS HEAD, pick a section you're interested in and submit patches via our ITS. That would be great!

Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.

E ghenry@OpenLDAP.org