RE: connection hangup -inference and solution?

Hello emmanuel / all,

Thanks for the reply.. so you mean to say , connections had gone beyond the limit (greater than 1024(assuming))?.

And also (in the above case I explained) , when given a ctrl c signal, slapd did not shut down , it says waiting for (many) threads to terminate and hangs

Thanks,

Arunachalam

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!