[Date Prev][Date Next]
replog rejection file
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: replog rejection file
- From: "Pantejo Barbara-XJC864" <XJC864@motorola.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:19:29 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: Acf4uAe87ifcHuClQVOReWdbWNu5kw==
- Thread-topic: replog rejection file
Does anyone know how
the replication rejection file get created and what directory is it supposed to
be written to? My slurpd replog is located in /var/log/slapd.replog.
Is the rejection file supposed to be created and stored there?