connection hangup -inference and solution?

Hello all,

I am using openldap 2.3.36 and bdb 4.5.20

I am using delta syncrepl for synchronization and the configuration files are same as the examples provided in the test folder of package (for master and slave)

I started the master and added some entries (I had already some 50,000 entries)

I started the slave and it was synchronizing.

When I stopped the slave and client which was adding entries, in the master I am getting connection hangup on a descriptor and the master is not responding to any client which are searching

Can I know , why it is happening, and whats the way to get rid of this problem

Thanks a lot in advance,

Arunachalam

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!