Re: configure OpenLDAP to allow directory users - change pass

Anne Moore skrev, on 14-09-2007 14:15:

It's not the VERSION of Openldap causing the problem, it's how it's
configured. That's why I'm here asking how to configure it to do this.

You wrote, "The answer is "yes, I do that".

Except you did not write how you do that. If you share it with others, you
will feel much better. ;)

When you upgrade your version of openldap to one that does what you want (your present version doesn't), I'm sure people will rush to help you. Before you do that, it's a waste of time even starting.

If you don't believe me, do 'man 5 slapo-ppolicy' and see what comes up ;)

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw