viewing entries using slapcat

Hi all, I use a ldapbrowser (its open source java ldapbrowser)  to view all my openldap entries.
Im able to read all the attribute values when i view through the ldapbrowser.

But when i do slapcat and generate a ldif file i see some attribute like this

mail:: IGF2ZXJ5cG9obG1hbjM3QHdlYnN0ZXIuZWR1

but when i view the same entry in ldapbrowser its fine.
Any one know why entry looks encrypted using slapcat.

Thanks,

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!