[Date Prev][Date Next]
running DB on different machine than slapd
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: running DB on different machine than slapd
- From: "Kelly, Terence P" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:49:24 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: Acfl6J2CPjuDoSz2R46mJwFC02Z4Hg==
- Thread-topic: running DB on different machine than slapd
For a variety of reasons I would like to run
the back-end database beneath slapd on a
different machine than slapd.
This appears to be difficult using the Berkeley
Can anyone offer suggestions on how to run
slapd and the database --- any database ---
on separate machines?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.