Re: Serving multiple suffixes

It's not rare, but it's not entirely common. I think most people try to
manage a single DIT, although that's not always possible (e.g., because
of a merger and a slow migration process). Also, if you are an ISP or
LDAP service provide then obviously you will be managing multiple trees
for various clients. :)

--
Puryear IT, LLC
Identity Management, Directory Services, Systems Integration

"Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices