Re: ldap_result takes time to indicate that there are no more result.

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Dmitri Priimak wrote:

How would I know that there are no more results coming?

assuming you know it.

I was thinking that you call ldap_result until it returns

why do you "think" when you can determine the actual behavior by reading the man page?

Is there some other way? May be the
last non-null LDAPMessage includes something to tell that
it is the last one?

Maybe yes, as indicated in the man page.

I re-read the man page and it is clear to me now, even though it does not feel right.
What I mean is that if all = 0 and timeout = NULL then it does not seem possible to
now for sure if one retrieved all results of the search.

In any case, thanks for the help.

Dmitri Priimak