ldap_result takes time to indicate that there are no more result.

Hi All.

I have a question about ldap_result. I use openldap-2.3.32. It is my understanding that this function (ldap_result) is
used in a loop until no more results are coming from the servers. Am I right about it? The problem I have is that the
last time it is calle it hangs there for a while and finally returns null LDAPMessage and -1 return value. I am talking
here about 10-15 seconds. Is it normal that it takes that long? I would expect it to be pretty much instantaneous.

--
Dmitri Priimak