Re: is it possible to configure openldap to return latest modifiedentries first without using sorting feature?

ä Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:24:43 -0300
Jeronimo Zucco <jczucco@ucs.br> åé:

>     Hi, Zhang.
>
>     Did you try it with valsoft overlay ?
>
>     http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1282.html
>
> and
>
>     man 5 slapo-valsort

Actually I didn't try, but I did came across it and read its manual. I
am not sure if it addresses my problem, so far it seems to be
used for sorting values between multiple values of a single attribute
while in my case I am sorting entries based on certain (actually one,
modifyTimeStampe) attribute.