Regarding chaining to multiple ldap servers

Hello,

With openldap chain overlay, can we able to chain to multiple servers,

Means can I have multiple chain-idassert-uri and chain-idassert-bind  , which I can use many binddn/bindpassword , for chaining  and i need to chain for (read and write) to those servers

Thanks,

Arunachalam.

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!