Re: [OpenLDAP 2.3.*] Modify Schema

Ok, but now ...
I'm using the API of the Novell, LDAPAttributeSchema for to configure an attribute LDAP, I used this API in the version of OpenLDAP 2.3 to implement schema. Somebody already used this LDAPAttributeSchema for to construct a attributeType?
Using this API I always have problems with the syntax of the constructed attribute.

Some idea?

2007/5/18, Hallvard B Furuseth < h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no>:
I wrote:
>Eugenia Candida Oliveira de Moura writes:
>> olcAttributeTypes: ( NAME 'name' DESC 'description'
>> EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch SYNTAX )
> Put one space in front of EQUALITY.

Er, also you can't define 'name' beacuse that is already built in
(with OID  So it'll still fail.