Re: simple ACL requirement, grant access to modify myself and my sub entries, not sure how to do it

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware
you cannot log in as an ou object.

I'd has setup and admin user for dn: ou=Support,o=Real Softservice eg:

cn=admin,ou=Support,o=Real Softservice

then create an ACL like

access to dn.base="ou=Support,o=Real Softservice"
    by dn.exact="cn=admin,ou=Support,o=Real Softservice" write
    by * read

So when you login as cn=admin,ou=Support,o=Real Softservice you will
have access create / edit the full tree under ou=Support,o=Real
Softservice.

Shane.