ldapadd doubt

Hi…

            I am not able to add an entry to ldap server….It was added initially and I have deleted using ldap_delete_ext API….I am not able to add that entry later……..

mpmc-tester2:/usr/local/libexec# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -W -f example.ldif

Enter LDAP Password:

adding new entry "dc=my-domain,dc=com"

ldap_add: Already exists (68)

while listing the contents from server, ldap search only displays

 Returned dn : dc=my-domain,dc=com

 objectClass : dcObject

 objectClass : organization

 o : Example Company

 dc : my-domain

That means cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com is not yet added to server , and is not existing , only dc=my-domain,dc=com exists..........

Please guide me to add cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com to openLDAP.......

My ldif file is as follows:

dn: dc=my-domain,dc=com

dc: my-domain

objectClass: organization

objectClass: domainRelatedObject

objectClass: dcObject

o: my-domain, Inc.

associatedDomain: my-domain.com

dn: cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com

cn: Manager

objectClass: organizationalRole

                      Irfaz Sait

            Software Engineer

 Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

INNOVATION NEVER STOPS!

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!