SyncRepl on Request?

Hi,

I'd like to use SyncReplication on some Notebooks with local ldap
servers to be updated whenever they connect to the Home LAN.

Unfortunately, the syncrepl directive uses a fixed time interval.

I would need a way to run the replication on request and only on
request, i.e.

- run when the notebook is connected to the home lan, whatever
  time

- do not run when the notebook is not connected to the home lan

The best way would be to run replication only when triggered through
an external command.

Any way to achieve that?

regards
Hadmut