RE: Slapd config for heavy and medium load

> One more question is that in the faq/archive etc I found few benchmarks
> on openldap - but none of them are very recent or not much detailed. Is
> there a relatively recent and detailed benchmark on openldap in one/more
> platforms?

Hi Rajarshi,

I didn't see a reply to this question, so here you go:

http://www.symas.com/benchmark.shtml

There are many recent benchmarks here for several different platforms. The
benchmarks are honest and test real-world scenarios. We also provided our
benchmarking methodologies so you can repeat them yourself.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation