Re: OpenLDAP with referrals to other directory services

At 06:41 PM 1/12/2007, Prakash Velayutham wrote:
>I think this should be achievable by some combination of referral and
>the OpenLDAP directory design. I just can't seem to get the right idea,
>though. Any suggestions/pointers?

Assuming the client has no mechanism to determine which
server to use, I suggest you configure them authenticate
against the openldap server and configure the openldap
server to chain requests for the context(s) held by the
remote server to the remote servers.

-- Kurt