[Date Prev][Date Next]
adding an attribute.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: adding an attribute.
- From: Anant S Athavale <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:44:32 +0530
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.3)
I use openldap 2.2.13 on RHEL and having 4000+ entries.
I have the following requirement.
1. Add one attribute for all the records.
2. Set a value to it, which is already set for another attribute of
the same record.
A SQL command of the following type would have done this job, if my
data was in SQL.
Is there any equivalent Openldap command, which can be used to do this.