How do I skip the pass phrase prompt on OpenLDAP startup

Hi,

Right now I'm just testing SSL with a self-signed certificate, but one
potentially serious issue has come up.  When ever I restart OpenLDAP I
get the prompt "Enter PEM pass phrase".  This means that the OpenLDAP
server can auto-start on reboot.  Is there anyway to bypass that?  In
apache, for example, SSLPassPhraseDialog has an option to execute a
program, and I use that option to supply the pass phrase.  Is there any
kind of equivalent in OpenLDAP.

Thanks,
Rob

--