Re: TCP pakages flow - LDAP or LDAPS replica slurpd

No friend, I understand the replica flow with slurpd (master -> slave), but my question is about TCP packages,rather sequence diagram.

For example, in the SMTP protocol there is a document where specify the sequence diagram and structure package. This is what I would like to know about LDAP replica with slurpd.

The link is this:
 http://www.eventhelix.com/RealtimeMantra/Networking/SMTP_Sequence_Diagram.pdf

I hope you can help me

Thanks for your responses!