Re: load balancer with SSL

I'm using openldap-2.2.17. Is that too old? The openldap FTP site says
it was released in Sep 13, 2004.

  Thanks,
- Jeremiah

On 10/18/06, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
Aaron Richton wrote:
> I don't see this...

You're seeing the correct behavior; libldap was changed along these
lines back in April 2003. If someone is trying this and getting a
different behavior they must be using a very very old library.

--
   -- Howard Chu