Re: incomplete slapcat

--On Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:11 PM -0400 Robert Petkus <rpetkus@bnl.gov> wrote:

Folks,
We had a major meltdown of LDAP this morning.  I understood why, but the
problem was restoring the database.  slapcat, no matter how invoked,
would simply not dump the full contents of the database.  I needed to do
a ldapsearch -L.  This one doesn't make sense to me -- any ideas??
openldap-2.3.24
db4-4.2.52

Hard to say without knowing how your configuration is, for example, if you have multiple databases configured. You also don't say how the database melted down, which make give some helpful clues.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer