Push based syncrepl replication...

Hello everyone,

I have 3 OpenLDAP 2.2 based servers which I want to setup in replication
modes. Master server is located behind firewall, so I need to use push
based replication. Unfortunately slurp based replication is not good
solution for me, because I need to replicate some designated attributes,
not all database.

According to the manual, which says that "syncrepl provides a stateful
replication which supports both the pull-based and the push-based
synchronizations (...)" - syncrepl in push mode would be the best
solution. The bad thing is that I can not find anywhere any
configuration clauses which would allow me such configuration.

Could anyone help me?

Adam