[Date Prev][Date Next]
Push based syncrepl replication...
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Push based syncrepl replication...
- From: Adam Doligalski <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:17:15 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20060719 Thunderbird/188.8.131.52 Mnenhy/0.7.4.0
I have 3 OpenLDAP 2.2 based servers which I want to setup in replication
modes. Master server is located behind firewall, so I need to use push
based replication. Unfortunately slurp based replication is not good
solution for me, because I need to replicate some designated attributes,
not all database.
According to the manual, which says that "syncrepl provides a stateful
replication which supports both the pull-based and the push-based
synchronizations (...)" - syncrepl in push mode would be the best
solution. The bad thing is that I can not find anywhere any
configuration clauses which would allow me such configuration.
Could anyone help me?