Re: authentification only with cn=toto type

Pierre FERT wrote:
>     Ex: cn=toto with his password is all

Unfortunately you didn't mention what your DIT looks like.

>     I tested the rules of rwm, but it is similar these rules are not
> called upon either

Using slapo-rwm seems to be the solution for your issue with misbehaving
applications. Please study the man page (man slapo-rwm) and post the
config of your experiments if anthing goes wrong.

A different example of a regex-based rewrite rule could be informative too:

Ciao, Michael.