[Date Prev][Date Next]
config_back_db_open and "cannot assess the validity of the ACL scope" in openldap-devel
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: config_back_db_open and "cannot assess the validity of the ACL scope" in openldap-devel
- From: "Gavin Henry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:35:15 +0100 (BST)
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.7-4.fc5
Just playing in openldap-devel, with the next step being mirrormode, and
get this warning when running slapd with debug on:
config_back_db_open: line 0: warning: cannot assess the validity of
the ACL scope within backend naming context
So is this a seperate assessment outwith the normal syntax one?
I don't quite understand the warning.
T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).