Re: ldapsearch could not return some entries.

Thanks for all your help.

I have made some adjust on the index configuration. I have removed the
subinital, subfinal, subany indexes, and replaced them with sub.

Then reindex the tree. Now it works fine.

Because of the server is a production server so the downtime should be
as short as possible. So i want to make some extra test about this
problem on other machines, to determinate what's the real problem. I
think this problem may be caused by the search length of the subinital,
subfinal and subany indexes.

Any idea?

Best regards,

wang.