[Date Prev][Date Next]
openldap as caching proxy
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: openldap as caching proxy
- From: "Daniel Maher" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:37:54 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcawrqeTWw9ylJvNTYG/B0NGwkyyCQAVTFgg
- Thread-topic: openldap as caching proxy
I have set up slapd to act as a proxy (i.e. database ldap) to another directory server. This works quite well in my test instance, and I am pleased with the results. The next step would be to have slapd cache those results; however, I'm having significant problems making this happen.
Basically, I would just like to set up a pcache to hold on to a small, filtered result from the primary directory server.
Has anybody out there done such a thing? If so, I would very much like to know more about your configuration; i.e. slapd setup, if you had to use any custom schema sets, etc...
Thank you for your time and consideration.
°v° Daniel Maher
/(_)\ Administrateur Système Unix
^ ^ Unix System Administrator
Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.