rewrite insight needed

Hi,
I am still elaborating on
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200607/msg00250.html

When running back-ldap and proxycache without rwm overlay, all
cachable results are cached as expected, that is, my problem should be
rwm-suffixmassage. If I understand man slapo-rwm corrrect, the defalut
rewrite rule for suffixmassage is

rwm-rewriteRule "(.+,)?<virtualnamingcontext>$"
"$1<realnamingcontext>" ":"

That is, this rule is applied only once. Does this mean that in a
substring search, this rule is only applied to the first result but
not to consecutive results? Should I omit the action flag ':' in a
rewrite rule?

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung