[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openldap security
- From: "Gustavo Rios" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:59:30 -0300
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=KKJdcdVxHGA+Xy9YsXN/hBIK0obO3HiWhpMj0/K+bMNSgr1HxRoC5uHaVEntFTPAXlLyrQAM+nHx4WBMcv/PsAsaBttRLEzs1scBOqNFDFFS+9tUa4lXFGqZuSuFY4zbvaKJHIcuRzGErcPA2KjXE5it+x5bpFUr3C4SndekPEw=
i have installed the openldap pakcage (2.2.27). I have just staterd it
and would like to have a strong security. Since this is my first time
with i am a little confused.
I would like, for instance:
0) access requiring non-anonymous identities, must be auhenticated by
means of gssapi;
1) like in a firewall scenario: deny, a priori, everybody access, only
allowing on a selective basis.
Is that possible to be accomplished?
Thanks in advance.