Re: Specify a URI with multiple servers?

I'll admit to being a total Noob when it comes to LDAP, but, it seems to
me that whitespace should be whitespace and that at the very least, space
and tab should be considered interchangeable in this conext.  Anything else
creates confusion.  If there is some reason tabs should be disallowed here,
I hope someone will enumerate it on the list.  Otherwise, I'll look for the
ITS and support it or file one if it isn't there.  Afterall, the patch is
likely pretty straight forward:

<     return ldap_url_parselist_int( ludlist, url, ", ", ldap_url_parse );
---
return ldap_url_parselist_int( ludlist, url, ", \t", ldap_url_parse );

Owen