Re: Is it possible to map/rewrite per target when using slapd-meta?

# Identity
id: 100
# Mail
personid: 100
# Desktop Account
pid: 100

I don't see this as a back-meta question. Assuming your client is smart enough to eat it, why not just search under base o=foo, scope sub, filter (|(id=100)(personid=100)(pid=100))?

The back-meta question might be something along the lines of rewriting attribute names, but it's not clear whether or not you have a hard-minded client that would require such a thing. If this is what you're interested in, I recall this as discussed previously on the list; search the archives.